Sunday, May 18, 2008

So it begins!

After taking the time to set up a blog, I find it's hard to start posting. I feel as if I should have something profound to say in my first post. Trouble is, if I wait for profound I'll never get started.

I've been thinking lately that it would be easier to follow through and actually accomplish things if I had someone checking in on me - a coach, of sorts. But I don't have one, so I'm thinking that perhaps this blog can stand in.

With a handwritten journal I'd know I was the only one reading it, so it wouldn't be a very effective motivator. With a blog there's always the possibility (however remote :-) that someone out there will be following along and I need to keep current so as not to disappoint.

Do you think it will work? I have great hopes!

Wish me well...
Muddy

No comments: