Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back to my roots...

I'm staying more than busy these days between family and work and school, but I've been trying to squeeze in a few minutes for myself here and there. I've recently discovered a website called Craftster where I've met lots of very nice people who are just as crazy about crafting as I used to be in the dim past. I've been breaking out my needles and hoops and embroidery thread and having a great time designing and making and swapping. Swapping is the best! Making things for yourself can be pretty unexciting, but sending something off to someone who will appreciate what's gone into it and receiving one back from them adds a whole new dimension.

My most recent swap involved this winter tree made by me and sent away to Georgia...



And, in return I have this lovely redwork hoop....


Yayy for hoops!!!

No comments: