Thursday, March 4, 2010

My life as a student continues...

A new school term has started for me. My new class is Philosophy and Ethics of Education, which promises to be very interesting. I’ve had a recent change of major – not my choice, for once :o) Turns out I’ve taken too many education courses to pursue my intended Master of Education in Heritage Studies. It requires many more courses about subject matter and many fewer about the process of teaching and, unfortunately for my degree, I guess, the process courses are the ones I keep taking because they're the ones from which I’m learning so much. The suggestion was made that I should switch to a Master of Education in Secondary Education, with which I happily complied. The upshot is that I have only four more courses to take to complete my degree……woooo hoooo! o_0

No comments: