Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's cold!

Just a quick note - to be added to later. At 8 am today the temperature was -7F! That, though was a considerable improvement over yesterday morning when, at 7 am it was -18F! I'm very pleased that we were able to find a multi-animal home for our solitary hen before this weather descended on us. It's way too cold to be hanging out all be yourself in the henhouse!

Still trying to finish my paper...oh, dear. I am going to work on it this afternoon. After I get going on that for a while, I'll add to this posting as my reward. First, I have to take my mother grocery shopping, have pancakes at a fundraiser for the teen center, and go to get a haircut - have to get all this done today because I'm working tomorrow and they're predicting another 4-8 inches of snow...exciting life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is cold! While you're stuck inside, here's something you can do. You currently have a banner on your site for http://www.ChangingThePresent.org, which we truly appreciate. We just launched a new nonprofit site, focused on school needs: http://www.ClassWish.org. Please take a look. And if you like it, we would be honored to have you display a banner for it. too.