Saturday, July 5, 2008

Woot woot! O_o

It seems like weeks since I’ve posted here – most likely because it has been.

I’ve been focusing all my energy and attention (sorry, kids, cats & garden!) on finishing the paper for my final project for school. It’s now complete (!!?!...except that I’m still casting about for an appropriate title) and in the hands of my faculty advisor for a grade. I’m awaiting comments from him and I'm so hoping that he doesn’t want rewrites: for the first time in my life, I think I'll be totally satisfied with a C. Or, at least I won't worry about it too much!

It’s hard to take in the fact that I’m about to be a college graduate. Actually, I guess I already am one, since the graduation ceremony was at the beginning of June. I started this process the fall after I graduated from high school in 1970. Who knew then that my undergraduate career would encompass six schools (seven with name changes included), several coast-to-coast moves, marriage, divorce, two children and 38 years of my life?

Figuring I’m on a roll, I start a master’s program in two weeks. I’m hoping this one will be a bit more straightforward!

No comments: